Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Catching up quickly- Days 1-4

Day 1: How are you starting?
Only today am I beginning reverb 12, so I will begin with I love the holidays. This year will be different, and I don't want to be mopey about it, or cause sadness, but my best friend and the love of my life passed away about 2 months ago. I will start with a heavy heart, and hope to proceed with some joy toward a new year with a fresh face toward the next phase of my life.
Day 2: Your most significant spend?
Spend can be money, or almost any thing that is valuable.  I did not spend much money in 2012. I wish the times permitted me to do so. My most signicant spend was emotional, as I went the distance in caring for my wife. It was a personally risky investment, fraught with stress and heartache. I became a better person because of it.
Day 3: What do you really wish for?
Given the aforementioned, I would like to create some wholesome realtionships. I do not know exactly what his means. I may not even be sure how to relate to people anymore. I guess I have been spoiled by the one tremendous love of my life. I do not look for repetition or replication; that is impossible. Something good will happen, and some wishes will become realities.
Day 4: How will you celebrate YOU?
The greatest celebration of all for an individual is to be able to walk tall through life. I will continue to do so, as a celebrity in my own style.

No comments:

Post a Comment